If you care for someone, please do let us know so as we can put you in touch with support available for you from London Borough of Hounslow and organisations like Hestia.
Click here for more information
Get support if you’re someone who cares for a relative or friend.
Understand if you’re a carer
As a carer you may be looking after someone who’s ill, disabled or has health/ substance abuse problems.
You might be doing their laundry, feeding them, medicating, or helping in the bathroom, all unpaid.
Before you can get support, you’ll need a carer’s assessment.
Find out more about carer’s assessment on the Carers UK website
Types of carer
- Adult carer (adults who care for other adults)
- Parent carer (adult who cares for a child with disability or illness)
- Young carer (someone under 18 who cares for someone like a parent or sibling)
Support you can get as a carer
- Practical support establishing your needs, training and learning opportunities
- Carers’ forums discover and share information with other carers in your area
- Emergency cover support if something happens to you or the person you care for
Get a carer’s assessment
Millions of people don’t know they’re a carer.
If you are, you could get practical and emotional support that could really take the weight of your shoulders.
Contact us for an assessment today
Telephone 020 8583 3100
Alternatively, you can complete a Carer’s Needs Assessment online using Autonomy. Find out more about Autonomy.